The 'Ultimate YOU' Immersion Course
Be prepared to be WOWED!
This is a 2 day immersion course for you to give yourself the ultimate gift, of reconnecting with yourself. This is not a course that tries to fix who you have become, it is a course that helps remind you of and connect you with, who you truly are, through your very own empowerment. According to past attendees this course is what changed their life and understanding of it...forever.
This course is a combination of the best we have to offer. We incorporate all the main modules of our other workshops, with additional modules not yet available, and also cover many of the main subjects from the book (which is also our manual for this course) 'The Girls Next Doors Theory of Everything'.
One of the greatest benefits of this course is that the subjects we cover are not subjects that should stand-alone. All the areas we cover have an effect on you achieving health, well-being and creating the life you would like for yourself. They are all interlinked.
This course is considered our 'Ultimate Course' as you will gain information and knowledge from a broad combination of subjects, that will empower you to have a greater understanding of yourself and the universe!
Here is some of what is included:
- We discuss were we find ourselves in society and the belief systems that govern our lives.
- We offer you a new and very important view of you.
- We endeavor to re-connect you with you - gain a brand new connection with yourself.
- How to really grasp the understanding behind personal creation, positive thinking and manifesting your reality.
- Full instruction in the practice of using energy therapy for promoting your health and well-being.
- Life enhancing nutritional information.
- We include some wonderful experiences and information from our nature workshop (see individual workshop for more details).
- We cover all aspects of our re-connecting you with you workshop (see individual workshop for more details).
- Re-connecting to and communicating with your body - relaxation and health promotion at its best.
- We discuss life, death and what lies beyond our human experience - in a sensitive & enlightening way.
- We offer opportunities to up-grade many areas of your life.
- Very importantly, we offer time, time for you, time for us, to discuss and share any questions you have around the subjects from the manual we use for this course 'The Girls Next Door's Theory of Everything'. This is a unique opportunity to personally spend time with both Katie and Elisabeth, and draw on their combined experience and knowledge.
- Finally, we not only encourage you to believe in your limitless potential, but also offer you the information to really understand your limitless potential.
The 'Ultimate You Immersion Course' only comes around once a year so please don't miss out on the dates.
This course offers you a two day immersion experience of comfortable learning, practical experiences and experiments, fun, amazement, wonder, friendship, support and achievement.
The feedback from past attendees is exceptional and we are always happy to put you in touch with past students for testimonials and feedback.
Book your place now with just a £50 deposit
This course is taught over two consecutive days.
Dates: Our next annual course days to be confirmed, dates will be updated here and on our Facebook page
Times: 10.00am until 4.00pm both days.
Cost: £200 - This includes a copy of the book, used as a manual to support this course, 'The Girl Next Door's Theory of Everything'. Pay £50 deposit when you book your place and the remaining balance of £150 on the day. (cheques unfortunately not accepted)
Venue: The Seekers Trust, Addington, Kent. ME19 5BL
Accommodation (if req): accommodation
When booking your place a copy of the book we use as a manual for this course will be automatically sent out to you. Please treat this reading material as a pre-requisite to the course as the information contained inside (pre-course material) will give you the opportunity to get the most out of your experience over the two days we are together.
Please wear comfortable clothing, bring some shoes suitable for outdoor experiences (grass and woodland) and feel free to bring some thick socks or slippers to wear.
Refreshments will be provided through out both days but please bring your lunch and any additional snacks you may need.
if you require overnight accommodation please contact the venue (as soon as possible after booking) to check availability on their reasonably priced accommodation which is set in beautiful and peaceful grounds. Alternatively, The Angel Pub in Addington is set in countryside surroundings is a short two minute walk from the course venue. They also offer wonderful food and hospitality.
All courses are accompanied by an attractive certificate of attendance.